Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Motor controllers any built?

Brian,

Look to the previous E-mail and call me. I'll answer your questions then. If we don't connect then some quick answers.

Ken,
          Is that controller matched to a specific motor ( Minn Kota)  ? Not really, but it was designed for an armature inductance of 90 microhenries.  What horsepower is that motor? Motor was a 1.2 HP drawing around 50-60 amperes peak at a voltage of 24 volts. My batteries were 36 volts.  I am planning to have around a 10 HP motor on my sub,  I guess the relays are sized for a specific load on your controller correct? The relay is not really the problem, it is the FETs.  Could that controller be modified for various HP? Yes, with some work.  Thanks

Brian