From: Akins
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2005 2:03 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Moki picture upload site problems/plus posts going thu problems.

Hi Rick.

My apologies. I certainly mean't to thank you. I got sidetracked I guess and forgot to. Not normal for me. I am usually really good about

getting back with people and thanking them when they answer my questions and try to help me.  I will rectify that right now.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Happy birthday, and I will light a candle for ya! (holding lit cigarette lighter aloft right now, for real!)

Seriously though, it was very nice of you to respond even though the question was for Carsten and even though you responded

many months later after I asked it, it was still nice of you to do so and I really do appreciate it. I will try and make sure I don't miss

thanking anyone else in the future who tries to answer my questions and be helpful. Please accept my apologies for my being remiss.

What is extraordinary about you is that you REMEMBERED my question many months after I asked it and I guess when you saw I had

returned to posting again, you answered it. Another remarkable thing is that you not only remembered my question from that long ago, but you further

took the time to think about me and to answer it in detail all these months later! I am very impressed. Mucho kudos for your dilegence and thank you again..

I would like to know more about your typhoon dry ambient boat. Do you have pics online anywhere?  Why is it called a "Typhoon" after a

Soviet class of sub? Is it's hull shape styled after the Russian boat?

Bill.