From: Akins
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Moki picture upload site problems/plus posts going thu problems.

After many months of not posting to Psubs because of being insulted by one of the members, I decided to start posting again recently and have done so but am not sure if my posts have gone thru

since I have received no response to my recent posts.

I recently finished building a homemade motor mount for my wetsub and have tried to upload pictures of it to moki SEVEN times now, without success.

I wanted to upload the pictures so members could see my setup and I could ask several questions regarding solonoid to battery connections and the pictures could help people

understand how I was going to hook things up so they might better answer my questions.

I have asked the question if something was wrong with the moki picture upload site several times and asked for help here at the mailing list but have received no response.

I have twice personally e mailed psubs moderator Ray asking for help with moki without a response back as yet. I also e mailed Jon without a response back as yet.

I have always received the messages from Psubs even though I was not participating in posting for a long time. I do not know if my lack of participation caused

my membership to somehow corrupt or be changed so that I could not upload to moki or what. I also do not know if any of my recent postings are going thru and if I am

just receiving psubs posts without being able to send to others. I do not know if somehow my membership was deleted and I cannot upload to moki or any of my messages

go thru to others even though I continue to receive messages from the psubs mailing list. If I receive no response from this posting then I will know my messages

are not going thru and I am only receiving messages. If  I do receive a reply to this message then will someone please tell me if the moki picture upload site is down. I cannot understand why

I cannot upload pictures to it. I have followed the instructions on the moki page bottom to the letter, plus I have uploaded pictures there before. If I do not receive a response to this post

then I can only assume my membership is somehow messed up, whereupon I will cancel my membership and reapply.

Bill.