RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Moki picture upload site problems/plus posts going thu problems.

The moki picture exchange is not owned by psubs.  It was setup, I believe, by John Farrington judging by his old email address and the web address of the moki exchange.  Given that a number of people have had problems uploading to moki, I suspect it has either reached a capacity limitation, or somone at IBM has taken away write access.

I'll set up a similar thing on psubs.org.

Jon