[PSUBS-MAILIST] moki picture exchange not working for me.

I've tried 5 times over the past week to upload pictures to moki without success.

I have posted pictures there before and they went thru.

I followed the instructions at the bottom of the moki page to the letter.

I even checked the size of the pictures I posted there previously and compared

the size with the current ones I wanted to post and they are the same size.

Is moki's picture upload capability down or something?

Bill.