Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Exploration submarine and 3 support vessels for sale on...

This sub and 3 support vessels were on ebay 2 or 3 years ago.  As I recall, nobody bid on it.  I can't remember what the starting price was but it was more than I could contemplate, maybe up between $70,000 and $100,000.  Not sure about the price.  The three vessels are worth the current bid even if they aren't in real good shape.  So if you don't need one or two of the support vessels, sell them off.  It's transportable, but not without pilot cars.
Gene