To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 4:25 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Deep Water Testing of Persistence

A remote camera system mounted inside the sub on a tether to the surface would seem better. As well as an internal pressure guage. Any leak should register as a rise in pressure correct? Alongside all that, a remote emergency ballast tank (airbag) would be good. I'll be honest, if it was my project I'd have all of this. If not, I'd have surface support strong enough to winch it off.. Just my thoughts. Quite BALLSY to do it any other way, dont think my heart coulda took it either hehe.

Shawn
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Cox" <ojaivalleybeefarm@dslextreme.com>