Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Nice Report

Someone mentioned that the visibility in florida
waters isnt very good. It is not just the storms,the
water has gotten more and more cloudy over the years.
I think it has to do with the millions of tons of
fertilizer washing out of all these canal filled
subdivisions. several creeks near me that were once
quite pleasant are now mostly dead and filled with
thick stinking green and brown algae. Red tide is
pretty much raging out of control at all times of the
year and the dead fish never seem to go away entirely.
Of course you wont see or hear anything about this in
the travel brochures.

http://mail.yahoo.com