[PSUBS-MAILIST] 2005 Convention (CHANGE IN PLANS)

Folks,

Here are the final location details for the 2005 convention.  We will be at the
Sheraton Four Points Hotel in Manchester, NH.  The conference room is on
the fourth floor.

Rooms are available at $89/night.  Make sure you tell them you are attending
the PSUBS convention.  If they say "Huh?", tell them you want to talk to the
conference room sales office, and then explain you are attending the PSUBS
convention (mentioning my name).  If you hit a brick wall, send me an email
and I'll take care of it from there.

Hotel Web Site is at:
http://www.starwoodhotels.com/fourpoints/search/hotel_detail.html?propertyID=778&localeoverwrite=

I'll be updating the PSUBS web site this week.

Jon