RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] What it means (Re: KM-350 MOTORS)

Yes Doug I’m interested, is always good to get all information we can before making a decision. Please keep me posted

De: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] En nombre de DJACKSON99@aol.com
Enviado el: viernes, 22 de julio de 2005 12:03
Para: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Asunto: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] What it means (Re: KM-350 MOTORS)

Daniel: Thanks for the info. And yes my sub will be on the heavy side, mainly due to the large volume of water I will take on board when submerged.  You can see it on my web site, www.submarineboat.com Let me know if you are interested in what I find about the MotorGuide units.  --Doug

Ron: I'd like to know about the possibility of a better price too.  Thanks!