Sent: Monday, May 16, 2005 1:56 AM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] hello and this is a test

Hi everyone I hope this will send.

I've been kicking around some submersible designs for about six months now. I'm glad I found this site as it seems many private companies only want to help me if I got a half-million dollar budget.

One question I'm curious about. If I was to make a battery propelled sub or maybe just a rov at first, where is a good place to by motors, propellers, enclosures, etc. And how can you prevent water from entering the motor chamber from around the shaft area? (as you can see I have alot of more research to do).

Thanks for your imput. Down later.

Jonathan