From: C.Kem
Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2005 6:05 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] acrylic viewports

Whenever I look for that stuff and ask for help in finding something suitale they always request blueprints that are certified by a professional engineer.  Until I give them that they refuse to give me any info.
Carl

Benjamin Fritz wrote:
Fellow sub-builders,
Im trying to determine the strength of a 1inch thick sheet of acrylic as used for submarine viewports.  ive found dozens of suppliers but not one of them lists the strength of the material.  has anyone got information on this?

Ben Fritz

Do you Yahoo!?