RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Deep Quest

Just wondering, what happened with this sub auction? I just looked on eBay and couldn’t find it, even with a completed items search.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Cox [mailto:OjaiValleyBeeFarm@dslextreme.com]
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 1:05 PM
To: Personal_Submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Deep Quest

I talked to the one of the owners of "Deep Quest",  I may go check it out on Friday if I have time.  From what I gather this sub has been pretty much gutted.  Sara was who I talked to, and she was not able to give me too many details.  She said some intruments still remain but that most everything was removed when they aquired the sub.  They do not have any additional equipment besides what is on the sub itself.   She seemed to indicate that a larger "door" was cut into an area where you enter the "sub".    I don't know if it is worth the gas to drive down to Long Beach.  It apparently has small engine in it for motoring around the harbor.  They take it on the parade of lights at Christmas time around the harbor.

Brian