Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2005 9:41 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Battery pod. (question for Dan H.)

To Bill Akins Im also the new guy have been watching emails for a while. I also plan to build a psub to go about fifty feet deep, thats about as deep as any of the lakes are around here. Ive got to tell you of a place I found in McLeansboro Illinois. his name is Tom Sturm He has about twenty acres or so of new parts that he gets on bids from all over the country. He sell this stuff for almost nothing,Like afew cents on the dollar then He usualy gives you a spare.If you need his numbers Ill email them to youlater so let me know.

Do you Yahoo!?
Meet the all-new My Yahoo! ? Try it today!