Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Weld test Picture

Tradesmen are brilliant like that.

If you hire the services of a tradesmen, and let's say for example he
costs $100 per hour, unless he is an independant contractor to that
company, he'd only see about $25 an hour of that; if he's lucky. Hence
the reason cash-jobs in weekends are so good for tradesmen; you can
half the costs of his labour, and he doubles his income. Everybody's a
winner! :-)

(except the IRS, etc etc)

-Simon