RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Underwater guns. Bill Akins.

Title: Message
Nice post with great links -
Thanks-
From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Akins
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 4:39 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Underwater guns. Bill Akins.

I have a patent in the firearms field and find the subject of underwater firearms fascinating.

I have been thinking about this subject for quite some time.

Neither the U.S. Military nor do sportsmen have many choices when it comes to underwater armament. Here's a few sites I found for you to check out.

I have been thinking of a revolving speargun kind of like a long pepperbox pistol, and also a semi auto similiar to the russian one you will find in the enclosed links.

I think they would sell like hotcakes to both sport divers and possibly to the navy also. I would like to manufacture something like this.

Here's the links. Bill Akins.