Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Sub building business

I agree with you. This is why I didn't want the
license of OSS to limit comercial involvement that was
of a supporting nature. Why kill any efforts at
development? Why stiffle parts manufacturing when such
parts availability could only increase the popularity
of the design and, consequently, it's development?

Warren.

=== message truncated ===

http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com