Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Tail Feathers

In a message dated 12/25/2004 4:44:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, pnuytten@compuserve.com writes:
Vance:
        I walked past 'Aquarius' in its bay this morning . . .she's all
shiny and clean and still has the green laser array affixed from a recent
fisheries survey Also, HMI lights, HD Camera, Digi-still camera, Slurp gun,
Rotary speciman tray, etc. - looks like high-tech jewellery  . . .  and I
thought I heard a little, tiny, femminine voice saying "Vance . . .where ae
you . . .I'm ready for you  . . .

Pretty damn spooky, if you ask me!

You oughtta get on up here and plunge into the ol' girl, sometime  - she
misses you!

Reagards
Phil
You're killing me, Nuytton!!!