[PSUBS-MAILIST] sub building business

Hummmm
After watching all the posts. My thoughts are there
probably isn't much of a market out there for a true
K-boat type sub. Even with improvements and upgrades
(which I'm am persuing) you still would'nt be able to
get the selling price down enough for the little guy.
(below $50,000.00)unless you build it out of wood
maybe. Also Im just wondering of all the K sub
builders out there how many logged dives has everyone
done with their subs????. We (father and myself) have
logged
over 500 dives with Lake diver with 3/4 of them being
below 300ft. And underwater we find the K-350 to be
just
fine. On the surface towing ,launching etc is where
the challange is.
Best regards
John
Ps thanks to evereyone for the great inputs

http://mail.yahoo.com