Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Sub building business

Thanks Vance
I believe that I can get the K-350 down in price.
And thanks for all the ideas. I am looking into the
thruster housing issues as we speak
and i think im going to look into those deep water
trolling motors ...Also Im going to try and keep the
hull intact design wise as Mr kittredge did design it
with a 4-1 saftey factor and I wouldn't want to
coMpromise on that. Also I'm going to keep the conning
tower design like it is also.
Well again thanks
I will keep you posted as to where i end up with this
endeavor
john

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250