Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] RE: My Sub design

At 05:42 PM 12/6/2004, you wrote:

I've just received confirmation from an online source for vintage books that
the July '66 issue of Popular Science is on its way.
I'll let the group know when it arrives.  The lead artcile is on a catamaran
sub  :-)

Cool.

I picked up the January 1964 issue and it has a one man 1atm dry sub in it. I'll scan it in soon.

Oops, BTW, was that a pontoon sub or support vessel?

Support vessel. I figure it's easier to leave that stuff at the surface instead of trying to sink it.

Dave Everett
---