From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Brian Cox
Sent: Saturday, 27 November 2004 7:38 p.m.
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Electronics at ambient pressure

I don't think he is using gel batteries presently but he could.  With gel batteries one could invert the sub.  With the solid state electronics I would think you could cover it with a thick mineral oil as long as the oil did not break down any of the plastic components.

Brian

Brian Cox

Greetings from the bees
Check us out @