[PSUBS-MAILIST] FYI : Idea...sidecars

I hope all the U.S. psubs members had a good Thanksgiving!
Unfortunately, I came down with something and still recovering.
[ my dinner sits in the 'frig waiting for an appetite  :-(  ]

Anyway, last week I saw a motorcycle with a sidecar, the sidecar
in the shape of a bullet or torpedo-like. This seemed to have
possibilities for a wet sub or shallow submersible. Maybe not
the construction per se, but the shape.

I couldn't find the specific sidecar on Google, but a search
produced a variety of shapes and sizes. I posted a few of the
pics on my webpage:

http://www.applevalley.net/invacuo/fyi.htm

The first pic comes close to what I saw on the road.

Also, I captured several pics off a site from Germany:

Sauer sidecar - Müller Gespanne
http://www.sauer-sidecar.de/index2_en.html

A Google on 'sidecars' will bring up a lot of info especially
clicking on the 'image' button.

Well, some pepto and back to bed for me....

later, --Steve