From: Ray Keefer <Ray.Keefer@Sun.COM>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Anyone have a AutoCAD Human Factors Body
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 11:32:49 -0800

Hi,

I am getting ready to start a design project and would like to start
with an AutoCAD rendition of a typical human body. Anyone have something
or could point me in the right direction.

Regards,
Ray

automated process and should be complete within five minutes of receipt
of your request.

mailto:removeme-personal_submersibles@psubs.org

PSUBS.ORG
PO Box 311