Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Why Cylinders

Hello,
the best form for Sub is cylindre because the resist of the water is minimum, stability is highest if Sub is in the water. Form cyclindre has surface lowest, economic for material. Systeme stability (the weigh in the middle Sub) can keep it easy up in the water.
Good luck.

Chris Nugent <dirkpitt77@yahoo.com> wrote:
    It's pretty much the best compromise between structural strength, interior space, and economy.

Jody morgan <jody.morgan@charter.net> wrote:

I have a question. Why are almost all psubs Cylindrical in shape.

Do you Yahoo!?
Meet the all-new My Yahoo! ? Try it today!