[PSUBS-MAILIST] Oil filled pod

Dan,

             I'm starting to have a real appreciation for the name of your sub, "Persistence" !   I've been making an effort to work building my sub on a continual basis ( which probably amounts to 2 to 3 time per week)  but until I have something to look at it's tough persisting!

PS:  are you running your batteries in an oil filled pod?  and do you run outside wiring in oil filled tubing ?

also why don't you get yourself some type of sonar viewing set up like they did with the subs during the war, those guys never were able to see out of any thing but their periscope.

Brian Cox