Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] where can I begin?

Hi Fanta,    Welcome to  Psubs !  I haven't buildt a sub yet but I am in the process of doing so.  Where do you live and do you have resources close to you where you can buy materials?

Brian Cox. Ventura CA
----- Original Message -----
From: Fanta
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 10:23 AM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] where can I begin?

Hello everyone,
I am a new in this group, I want to ask your advices, I want to build a submarine mono place by plastic or wood, dynamic diver.
I have no any plans or model. Where can I find a plan or some basic knowledge about this?
If I use a model R/C submarine to take scale for a real submarine. What do you think about that?
Hope to hear from you
Thank a lot
Fanta

Do you Yahoo!?