[PSUBS-MAILIST] FYI: Water Use Activities - Boating - Regulations

I've been working on a webpage strictly for
the FYIs and Ref's that I have posted in past
messages and for future ones. And, some that
a few other members have posted.
Nothing fancy, just plain text and links/urls
to the source.
Also, reference links that cover the periphery of
submersibles and not specifically building them
ie., oceanography, marine archaeology...etc.

It's still a 'wip' and needs more work and
tweaking.  I would still like those members
outside the US to send me sources regarding
rules and regs in their countries
Peter McKellar sent me excellent references for Australia.
[ Thanks Peter ! ]

Anyway here's the most recent FYI.

Thanks, --Steve

blurb-quote:

"6.2.1	Coast Guard Resources
The Coast Guard has no special equipment to assist submerged vessels or persons trapped in underwater habitats. Suitable outside equipment and assistance must be requested."

as of October 10, 2004
[DOC] Chapter 6 - Procedures for Underwater Incidents File Format: Microsoft Word 2000 - ... Since those regulations are primarily intended to cover surface vessels ... rescue and/or salvage divers and submersibles for use in underwater search and rescue ...
Chapter6.doc

http://www.applevalley.net/invacuo/fyi.htm