Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] IVC Corp

Hi Simon,

Sports Subs are a neat design. IVC has built many of them and have had years to refine the design.

The most important thing to understand is that Sport Subs are ambient designs. If ambient is what you are interested in then they are worthy of examining. And I am sure they would be happy to sell you one. :)

Their video is well worth ordering.

Regards,
Ray

SIMON WALKDEN wrote:
Just out of curiosity (after trawling the net for personal submarines)
I came across the Sport Sub (http://www.ivccorp.com)

From the website blurb, it looks like quite a sophisticated, yet
simple design, and comparitively well priced to other commercially
produced designs.

What's the general opinion here about these submarines?
Are they worthy of examining for design concepts?

-Simon

automated process and should be complete within five minutes of receipt
of your request.

mailto:removeme-personal_submersibles@psubs.org

PSUBS.ORG
PO Box 311