Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Two Lists or a Chat Room?????

You can control who's email reaches you with many email programs.  Outlook for example allows your to configure rules baised on sender, or the content in the subject line or message body.  The rule can then route unwanted emails directly to the trash folder.  I think this approach will be easier that trying to teach eveyone what qualifies as significant and thought provoking, useful information to you.  My sender address is djackson@aol.com ;)

Have a nice day
Doug J