Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Sub names

Hey EM

I actually considered Titanic, but I want something that implies it will come back from the bottom :)  "Bajo" is good pun that people would actually get in Puerto Rico.  It's almost useless in Oklahoma.  You still have a V-tail in your plans? How about "Beachcraft Bonanza"?  http://madaket.netwizards.net/vtail/p3334g/3334g.html

Here is my current Top List:
Food Chain  -- Accompanied with a cartoon of a the sub being swallowed by a sea monster.
Child Left Behind
Lazarus
Resurrection
Beneath the Waves