[PSUBS-MAILIST] What's new

Alec,      I like your idea of having two subs,  I'm sorry we didn't have more time to chat at the convention.  I've modified my design yet again , as a result of the convention.  I'm lowering my center of gravity, giving myself one more inch of inside diameter pressure hull, and changing to one thruster located centered and on the bottom.  As a result of all the changes I have new "ribs" (ferro-cement part) that I will need to form and weld up.  Ive decided to build it in two halves so I will be able to make sure everything is properly sealed and cured.

Brian