Re: Update : Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Comex Romora

I've already sent pictures of this sub based in
marseille France. You have two versions: the remora
and the remora 2000.
Here is a link to some pictures... the text is in
french but you can translate the pages with google or
babylon.

Have fun!
Laurent

=====
>From / De la part de:

Laurent ROUFFIGNAC
6, rue des Charmettes
91190 Gif sur Yvette FRANCE
Tel: 01.69.28.44.34 (from US: 0.11.33.1.69.28.44.34)
Cel: 06.66.64.47.69 (from US: 0.11.33.6.66.64.47.69)
Email: laurent_rouffignac@yahoo.com

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo