From: Fly Deep
Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2004 3:28 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] retractable forward planes

Off list

If it's used for pulling up along side dock and what not....You might consider making only one side retractable.  It would be relatively easy to make one side so that it only needs to slide in side a tube?????   Dave

Hi, Pierre . . .

No, the retractable planes are for use dockside to prevent damage. I'd like
to retract them from the cockpit while approaching docks, other vessels,
boat ramps, etc.

Rick