[PSUBS-MAILIST] Oh !! the choices

Can anyone tell me which is a better system?
Rear mounted prop and control gear as used on the wwII German Biber (or Beaver) sub or the dive plane mounted
prop as used on the sportsub. What are the advantages and disadvantages of each system?
I am trying to design an ambient pressure sub and cannont find enough evidence to make a choice.
If anyone can suggest any material that would help me make the decision that would be great.

Also has anyone ever built a Delta wing? http://www.scubatow.com/sub.html as I find the plans a little lacking in
some areas

Mark