[PSUBS-MAILIST] Wish I could make it!

Wish I could make the convention, it is not to be this year!  I was looking fwd to it until my sister made the effort to travel just to see me.  I must be here... family is all important and she can't do it another weekend.  I'm going to miss seeing all you guys again.  Both past conventions have been fantastic.  The info was great, but its just great just to meet others who are crazy.... and smart too.   Save me a T shirt!!

Gene Seus
Manteca, Ca.