Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 09:05:45 -1000

George x-rayed ALL his pressure hull welds. I'm sorry that wasn't clear. Paying customers puts you in the clutches of the US Coast Guard, who has a book on operating tourist submersibles. You should be able to get information from their information officer on the web. I'm envious of the clear water in Hawaii. Years ago, I turned down a totally inadequate job offer at the University of Hawaii to operate the Pisces boats, but I would love to have come out there just for the dive conditions. I live in south Florida, where the water clarity is pretty fair to downright awesome, so it worked out alright in the end. And yes, I have an operational K-350--one built by Kittredge at the Maine factory.
Vance