Subject: 2003 PSUBS Convention - Hotel Reservations
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 17:55:50 -0700
From: Ray Keefer <Ray.Keefer@Sun.COM>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org

Hi,

I received a phone call from Courtyard at Marriot in Hillsboro, Oregon today. No one has booked a room yet. If you are coming to the 2003 PSUBS Convention and want to take advantage to the reduced room rate you need to book early.

Book and pay for your own lodging. PSUBS has contracted with Courtyard at Marriot for 10 rooms with King w/sofa sleeper at a rate of $69.00 + tax a night. Cut off date for this rate is August 5, 2004.

                  Courtyard at Marriot
                  3050 NW Stucki Place
                  Hillsboro, OR 97124

                  Phone: 503-690-1800