Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Submarine Escape immersion Equipment Mk9

Hi Steve

No, I'm not in the market.  I'm planning on being an ambient subber so there is no point.  Besides, consider trying to put one of these things on while inside a one or two man sub after things have already gone bad.  Carsten should have something like this.  He has enough room and the escape chamber. His plastic hood idea should work fine but it wont do anything to protect from the cold.  --Doug J

In a message dated 7/15/2004 10:42:02 PM Central Daylight Time, cirtemoeg@juno.com writes:
On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 22:07:18 EDT DJACKSON99@aol.com writes:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=57230&item=4312878
057

> Someone recomended this to me.  Think ther're trying to tell me
> something?
> :)

[ chuckle ]  As long as it's not your wife or girlfriend recommending it
for
sleepwear.

Are you thinking of buying one?

--Steve