Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] what's hapennig with the archive ?

Pa Gu ?  [ you didn't sign off with a name ]

I'm not presuming to speak for Jon Wallace and Ray Keefer who
are the admins/sponsors for pSubs, but I believe they are busy
with the pSubs Convention coming up real soon in August.  So, my
guess is the archives are on hold for the time being until things
settle down and until after the convention.

Meanwhile, you probably need to be patient.

How about a brief personal intro about yourself?

Where are you, how did you become interested in subs, are you
building...etc.

regards, --Steve

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 18:45:15 -0400 "pa gu" <pagu@vif.com> writes:
> What is hapenning with the archive ?Is somebody working on the
> problem or are they all on vacation ?I send them 2 e-mail asking
> about it with no response.
>
> I'm sure the question was ask a lot of time but I just recently
> become a member of the mailing list.Normally I just watch from the
> side line(with the archive).
>
> Please respond to this question only if you know the answer, no
> speculation.
>
> Thank you.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!