[PSUBS-MAILIST] Newbie Questions

Hi and hello to you all

I am a newbie to the world of submersibles and currently trying to design my own 2 man ambient pressure sub.
I really like the design of the sportsub and have been basing my designs on the outward appearance of it but
have a few questions i dont seem to be able to find answers to.

1) what are the advantages/disadvantages of mounting propellers on the
    dive planes as opposed to a static rear propellor

2) are any details/plans available for the construction of Auto bouancy control
systems as i can imagine trying to maintain neutral bouyancy manually would
take the thrill away from the exploration.If not what is the easiest method of controlling
bouyancy manually

3) Am i correct in assuming that the viewports in an ambient pressure sub dont need the same consideration
as in a pressurized hull

Many thanks for your patience

Mark