[PSUBS-MAILIST] 2004 PSUBS Convention Update - Thanks Ian

Folks,

Here are the details we have at this time.

Online registration will be announced on the web site as soon as it is set up.

Any presenters that are going to present or others who want to present, please prod my brain by sending email to: ray@psubs.org

Details
=======
Dates:		Friday, 20 August 2004
		Saturday, 21 August 2004

Location: 	Hillsboro, Oregon (West of Portland about 10 miles)

Events:
	Friday

	    Option 1

		Bus trip to:

		Naval Undersea Museum
     	   	610 Dowell Street
      	  	Keyport, WA 98345
      	  	USA

		Phone:  360-396-4148
		e-mail: librarian@kpt.nuwc.navy.mil
		Web Page: http://num.kpt.nuwc.navy.mil/

	    Option 2 (In case the bussing arrangements to Keyport fall through)

		Meet and Greet Bar-B-Que at a local park.

	Saturday

	    Conference at Courtyard at Merriot in Hillsboro, Oregon
	    (same place as the 2002 PSUBS Convention)

		8AM - 6PM

	    Speaker/Subjects (as they are confirmed I'll put in names)

		?		Underwater electric cable construction
		?		Swaglok handson high pressure tubing assembly
				(Swaglok is what is used in Alvin)
		?		Triest II Pilot recounting experience
		Doug Farrow	Standards Committee Report
		Ray Keefer	PSUBS Health - Annual Report
		Ray Keefer	Dealing with the Media - Beat the Freak of the Week
		?		Sofnalime discussion
		?		Materials expert
		?		White papers
		Brian Cox	Hatch show and tell
		Ian Roxborough	Basic fly-by-wire controls
		Alec Smyth	Review of the design Solo

	    Dinner

		7PM - 10PM

Regards,