Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: [PSUBS-MANIA) Variable pitch & Orifice

I'm so glad you brought that up.  The Flux Capacitor was an issue that I had entertained how ever my personal knowledge I'm afraid is deeply lacking regarding properer placement.  I'm not actual sure if only the submarine should be moved in time or weather the submarine and a continuum of water should be moved.  It might have some thing to do with laminar flow and viscosity at the time of exit or entry depending on ones point of view.

What about the Flux Capacitor? You know the thing that makes time
travel possible.

Do you Yahoo!?