From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Tom
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 7:07 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] inertia calculation for stiffeners

can't help you...new to the board here.  I'm from Mn...mpls...have
contacts
to people who can build 1/4 " steel tubes, nice to see someone from
MN....in
the process of cashing out a bunch of equity.... I love subs...been
thinking
about building one for a few years. The builders I'm talking about used
make my furnace linings not bad on the price...........12' long by  4'
high
should be less then 1800$. I'm not trying to sell you anything, Just
starting in this with a buddy of mine. If I was selling...it would be a
home
(x-foundry...now REALTOR). One day maybe we could dive Superior.