Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 3:33 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Copper wiring.

As far as wiring goes....  is there a wire insulation that does not give off toxic gasses if it happens to get too hot during a short circuit situation?  This might be an important safety issue to keep in mind.  The flexibility of the fine strand copperwire sounds good and makes sense otherwise.

Gene Seus