Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Fiberglass over marine plywood

Marten

Yep, you'll need something sturdy for ambient dry.  Take a look at All-A-Board http://www.elfproducts.com/  This is the material you can get with a fiberglass bonding layer.  When I priced it, I think it came out cheaper that high quality plywood.

Best wishes,
Doug J