Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Wet Sub Help

Wolf,

I designed and built the Undaunted in the early 1970's.  She is a 16-foot fiberglass-over- marine plywood psub with two trolling motors on the rear end.  I pulled her out of mothballs and dragged her up to the last Psubs Convention...sorry you missed her.  We had 3 subs: one dry, one dry ambient, one wet.

If you have questions, feel free to chat on-line or off-line.  I am in South America (Chile) on business all next week, so I will not be checking e-mails between Sunday and Saturday.  Maybe wait until I return?

Doug Farrow
SeaLordOne