From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Tori n' Wolf
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2004 9:33 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hello Everyone!

Hello Everyone;

My name is Wolf, I've been on-and-off the mailing list over the years and
have always been interested in personal submarines.

I have always been interested in the diver propulsion vehicles, similar to a
wet-sub that two divers ride like a motorcycle (some I have seen you sit
half-inside like a canoe or kyak) to get to a wreck, or explore - what is
that specific type of wetsub called? I would like to do more research and
possibly construct one.

Some years ago I met a gentleman on this list who lived on the East Coast in
the US who had sent me a video  that he made of the mouldings for this kind
of sub, but I lost touch.

Thanks,
Wolf