Re: Reply to: [PSUBS-MAILIST] ABS - 3/17.1.1 - Normal Ballast Sy stem

Marten and Hugo,

Check with the "SeaLord", Doug Farrow. I believe a safety/standards
committee is in the works and slated for another presentation at the
next pSubs convention.

--Steve

On Wed, 12 May 2004 10:08:40 -0400 "Marten Liebster"
<mliebster@tbteam.com> writes:

> Hugo, welcome back.
>
> If a "standards movement" is started, I would like to help in any
> way
> possible.
>
> Marten

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!