From: Steven Mills <cirtemoeg@juno.com>
Sent: May 9, 2004 8:55 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Fw: Herring Break Wind to Communicate, Study Suggests

Was that smell or smelt ? Not to worry "Das Toot" has a rebreather
not a refarter.  The sister sub, Bootfahrt, is ballasted with beano.

"the Red Herring" --Steve....arrrh
[ sorry, Carsten for fracturing the German language...couldn't resist the
homonym and pun ]

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/11/1110_031110_herringfarts